Subject: Here are six Conundrums in the United States of America:
1. America is capitalist and greedy —
yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized —
yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims —
yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government —
yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer —
yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about —
yet they want America to be more like those other countries!